Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Note from the Editor: Thank you for your patience!

Amador County, thank you for your patience and understanding. I was in a car accident last week, and sustained a bit of injury.

All ACN departments should be updated as of today, Wednesday, November 7...so do click on the specific departments above to find out the lastest that's going on in Amador County! I also share posts daily on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmadorCounty, so if you're already on Facebook, stop in and check out what's going on in Amador County...and share away!
Also...if you are not on the Amador community email group list, contact Loraine Davis at loraine@suttercreek.com for updates and meeting agendas. Loraine and I have been working together for the past four years to keep y'all informed about what's going on in Amador County. Thank you, Loraine, for your time and support!

Another bit of news...yes, the rumors are true. I will be moving to Sacramento within the month. Don't worry, I will still be in Amador County every week, and will continue to serve Amador County as your community media information/resource site!

Thanks to ACN's supporting advertisers who have believed in me for the past five years. It's not easy being a staff of one, and your support is greatly appreciated. I ran ACN from Nashville for over two years, Sacramento is just a hop, skip and jump away!
Please continue to e-mail your announcements, releases, briefs, etc. to me at acneditor@gmail.com.

Remember, event flyers are $5/month, unlimited flyer postings and ads are still only $50/year!

Again, thank you for your generous support and belief in Amador's community media! I couldn't do this without you!

Carol Harper, Editor
Amador Community News

No comments: