· Ione Mayor appointed a committee to draft an answer to the latest Grand Jury report released in June.
· Sutter Creek renewed its finance manager’s contract, and looks at $95K in contingency in ’11-’12 fiscal year ending budget balance.
· Dalton thanks dozens of people, businesses for volunteering, and donating at Deter Park.
· Ione OKs Traffic Mitigation Fee loan to Sutter Creek, and looks to shift regional priority from the ‘Ione Bypass’ to a school crossing safety enhancement project.
· Caltrans ‘QuickMap’ gives real-time access to nearly 1,000 freeway cams, 700 electronic message signs