News & Announcements...
Looking for more events?
HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT? Community briefs, meeting notices, press releases, newsletters and Letters to the Editor are published and posted, FREE on ACN!
It's that easy!
- Sutter Creek Planning Commission meets on the 2nd Mon at 7 PM.
- District 3 Community Council meets on the 2nd Mon at 6PM.
- Jackson Planning Commission meets on the 3rd Mon at 7 PM.
LOCKWOOD FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT AUXILIARY - We raise money for our volunteer personnel and have a lot of fun doing this. We have dinners, concerts and our annual pancake breakfast. We meet every 1st Monday of the month. If you are interested in joining our group, contact Carol Asmus at 209-2396-5681 or Marilyn Dillion, VP at 209-296-8011. Our website is www.lockwoodfire.org
AMADOR COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CENTRAL COMMITTEE meets on the 1st Monday of every month at 7PM at their office at 557 Hwy 49 Suite 3, Jackson. Call 209-257-1397. The public is welcome to attend. https://amadordemocrats.org/
- Amador County Board of Supervisors meets on the 2nd & 4th Tues at 9AM.
- Ione Planning Commission meets on the 2nd Tues at 6PM
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SUPPORT GROUP - Tuesdays at 10AM. 817 Court Street Suite 12 in Jackson. 95642 Call Operation Care for information, 223-2600.
MOTHER LODE ROSE SOCIETY meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm at the Amador Senior Center, 229 New York Ranch Road, Jackson. For more information on meetings and events, visit: https://motherloderose.org/
- Amador County Unified School District (ACUSD) Board meets on the 2nd & 4th Wed at 6:30 PM.
- Amador County Women's Network (ACWN) meets on the 4th Weds of the month at 11AM
- Amador County Transportation Commission 1st Thurs at 9AM
- Amador Water Agency (AWA) Board meets on the 2nd & 4th Thurs at 9 AM.
- Plymouth City Council meets on 2nd & 4th Thurs at 6:30 PM.
MOTHER LODE DEMOCRATS OF AMADOR meet on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30PM. For more information, call Steve Christensen (209) 267-0615
SHINGLE SPRINGS BAND OF MIWOK INDIANS ELDERS OUTREACH - 4th Fridays at 10AM - Dept of Ag (USDA) monthly food distribution program, open to all Elders age 60+, meeting the income guidelines, residing in Amador, or Calaveras County. Must not be currently receiving CSFP at another distribution site.
Application will be processed on site by the food program staff members.
- Bring ID or Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency - recent mail
- Knowledge of current gross household income
For more information, call the California Tribal TANF Partnership at (209) 257-6150
LGBTQ PEER SUPPORT GROUP - 3rd Friday of every month from 5-6pm at Sierra Wind Wellness & Recovery Center, 10354 Argonaut Lane, Jackson. For more information, contact Marla at 209-256-3750 or e-mail mvandermeer
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmadorRCD/
Amador Community News (ACN) is an independent, non-partisan, politically-neutral community media platform, and does not advocate or endorse political parties or candidates. Such content, ads, views and opinions are solely those of the providers and readers, and are not expressly those of ACN. - Carol Harper, Editor E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org